Sunday, September 7, 2008

Start of a new week!

Hello! Just wanted to post some updates about a few things happening this week. Open House will take place Wednesday, September 10. It is from 6-7:30. I am looking forward to seeing students and meeting parents. Don't forget!
This week, seventh grade is going to be taking a Home Keys quiz on Thursday. They will be getting a study guide Monday, so be sure to study up!
I can't believe it is here already, but this week is my last week at NGMS for awhile! I will begin my maternity leave next Monday, September 15, not so patiently awaiting the arrival of my baby. Mrs. Goetten will be taking over then. She subbed for Ms. Hinegardner earlier in the year, so the kids have already gotten to know her, which is great. She will do a great job!
Have a wonderful week!!

No comments: